Thursday, October 02, 2008

To the jerk in my psychology class.

I can't stand it that I can't stop thinking about you.

Mostly because thinking about you makes me want to throw up, and there are so many better things to think about.

After so many years of struggling to figure out this thing called existence (which I'm still struggling with), I was just beginning to believe that there was perhaps just a little goodness in the world after all.

I try to remind myself that perhaps you're an exception - there are plenty of good people out there.

But it bothers me that people like you are even allowed to exist.

You dropped out of high school halfway through because it didn't matter to you. It sounds like you have no relationship with any family or friends, a complete loner. If you have friends, my sincere condolences to them.

You bought your high school diploma -- you fucking BOUGHT it. People worked hard for it. No, fuck them, you think. It's their fault for not figuring out how easy it is to fake through it.

You were in the army. Good. You belong there. Go back. Please.

Oh, I know, you do plan to go back. You were annoyed because you could only go so far without being a college graduate. You can't be a general. You had to take orders. So, here you are, taking classes and bullshitting your way through them, using your groupmates, your teachers, everything, to your full advantage. You don't care about "fair." You don't care about "ethics" or none of that shit. The world is yours to exploit.

That's why you're taking psychology. So you better know how to influence and manipulate people.

That's why you're taking criminal justice, so you can find those loopholes you love and exploit them.

You earn money with poker, cuz you know how to read people and exploit them. Great.

I can't wait for this class to be over. I hope to never have a class with you again.

I can't wait for you to graduate and go back to the army.

I hope your whole platoon gets blown up in Iraq. Oh, I'd feel bad for them, sure, but I'd love for you to feel guilt for something in your life.

Although you'd probably just say they were all fucking retards and they should've known better. You wont even admit that you were the one who sent them there.

You'll find a girlfriend one day who'll fall totally in love with you.

But you wont love her.

You'll use her, bask in her complete dependence of you. But you could drop her in a heartbeat, and feel nothing. She'd probably go off and kill herself. And you wouldn't care.

We in psychology have a term for people like you.

Narcissists.

oh, and another one

Psychopath.

It's a perfect definition, actually. Look it up.

Forget your platoon getting blown up.

I hope it's you who gets blown away.

I rarely ever wish death upon someone, but I can't see any reason for someone like you to be in the world.

Except perhaps to show the rest of us the darker side of things, so that the light looks a little brighter.

I can't wait for that day.

In the meantime.

Fuck off, do some work, and I don't fucking care.

No comments: